TDI-Brooks International specializes in conducting offshore surface geochemical exploration (SGE) and heat flow programs for the worlds leading petroleum producers, and has a large collection of SGE and heat flow program data from around the world available for sale. TDI-Brooks also has extensive experience in conducting offshore geotechnical coring/engineering programs, environmental assessments, metocean, site surveys and seabed surveys. Our field services are supplemented by high quality environmental and geotechnical laboratories.
About our Programs
TDI-Brooks International is the recognized leader in offshore surface geochemical exploration and heat flow measurement. Since 1996 TDI-Brooks has collected over 18,000 deep water piston core sediment samples and heat flow stations for every major oil company, in areas such as the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico (USA and Mexico), the Mediterranean, the North Atlantic, and offshore West Africa.
In addition to conducting numerous private coring programs, TDI-Brooks also has extensive consortium SGE and Heat Flow program data available for sale in the Gulf of Mexico, Nile Delta, eastern Canada, and west Africa. Several new consortium programs are being planned in these and other areas, see our News & Publications section for more details.
For more information about purchasing any of our data or conducting new programs, please contact Dr. James Brooks at 979-696-3634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Calendar
- Oceanology International 2017– Oceanology International, February 14-16, San Diego, California, San Diego Convention Center, Booth# B28
- LNG Summit – USA – LNG Summit – USA, February 23 – 24, 2017, Houston, Texas, Booth# TBD
- AAPG – ACE 2017, April 2-5, Houston, Texas, George R. Brown Convention Center, Booth #2419
- HGS Africa Conference – September, 2017, Houston, Texas
- SEG– SEG International Exposition and 87th Annual Meeting, September 24 – 27, 2017, Houston, Texas, Booth # TBD
- SETAC – SETAC North America 38th Annual Meeting, November 12 – 16, 2017, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Minneapolis Convention Center
- AAPG/SEG International – October 15 – 18, 2017, ExCel, London, Booth # TBD
News from TDI-Brooks
TDI-Brooks International, Inc. to showcase at Oceanology International North America. This event will be launched for the first time in San Diego, February 14-16, 2017. TDI-Brooks is an expert scientific data acquisition company specializing in multi-disciplinary...read more
In an collaborative effort to cater to operators in Mexico’s offshore exploration areas, TDI-Brooks International, Inc. is proudly participating in an offshore exploration team compromising of U.S. and Mexico based company participants. Spearheaded by Acorn...read more
TDI-Brooks is happy to announce the appointment of Ms. Melissa Wood as our Marketing and Business Development Manager. Melissa brings over 25 years of sales, marketing and business development experience in the offshore Geophysics and Geoscience areas, serving both...read more
TDI-Brooks is happy to announce the hiring of a new employee, Nicholas Clark, P.E. Mr. Clark will be leading the Geotechnical Lab of TDI-Brooks. He holds a Master of Engineering in Geotechnical Engineering from Texas A&M University and brings over seven years'...read more