TDI-Brooks International specializes in conducting offshore surface geochemical exploration (SGE) and heat flow programs for the worlds leading petroleum producers, and has a large collection of SGE and heat flow program data from around the world available for sale. TDI-Brooks also has extensive experience in conducting offshore geotechnical coring/engineering programs, environmental assessments, metocean, site surveys and seabed surveys. Our field services are supplemented by high quality environmental and geotechnical laboratories.
About our Programs
TDI-Brooks International is the recognized leader in offshore surface geochemical exploration and heat flow measurement. Since 1996 TDI-Brooks has collected over 18,000 deep water piston core sediment samples and heat flow stations for every major oil company, in areas such as the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico (USA and Mexico), the Mediterranean, the North Atlantic, and offshore West Africa.
In addition to conducting numerous private coring programs, TDI-Brooks also has extensive consortium SGE and Heat Flow program data available for sale in the Gulf of Mexico, Nile Delta, eastern Canada, and west Africa. Several new consortium programs are being planned in these and other areas, see our News & Publications section for more details.
For more information about purchasing any of our data or conducting new programs, please contact Dr. James Brooks at 979-696-3634 or email email@example.com.
News & Calendar
- Oceanology International 2017– February 14-16, San Diego, California, San Diego Convention Center, Booth# B28
- LNG Summit – USA – February 23 – 24, 2017, Hotel Derek, Houston, Texas, Booth#19
- US Hydro 2017 – March 21 – 23, 2017, Moody Garden Convention Center, Galveston, Texas, Booth#7
- AAPG – ACE 2017 – April 2-5, Houston, Texas, George R. Brown Convention Center, Booth #2419
- PESGB-HGS Africa Conference – August 31 – September 1, 2017, BDC, London, Booth #B14
- SEG Annual Meeting – September 24 – 27, 2017, Houston, Texas, Booth # TBD
- SETAC North America – November 12 – 16, 2017, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Minneapolis Convention Center, Booth # TBD
- AAPG/SEG International – October 15 – 18, 2017, ExCel, London, Booth # TBD
News from TDI-Brooks
Our new article Geotechnical Assessment for Cold Stacking of Semisubmersible MODU has just been published in World Dredging Mining & Construction. It describes the results of site investigation and foundation assessment for cold stacking a large,...read more
Effective 20, January 2017, TDI-Brooks International, Inc. acquired Engineering Firm certification with the State of Texas due to extensive experience in the area of offshore environmental, geotechnical, and geological site investigations, and expands offerings to...read more
TDI-Brooks International, Inc. will be participating in the upcoming LNG USA Summit taking place in Houston on February 23rd & 24th at the Hotel Derek. LNG developments involve owners, contractors, and service specialists working together to mitigate the risks...read more
TDI-Brooks International, Inc. to showcase at Oceanology International North America. This event will be launched for the first time in San Diego, February 14-16, 2017. TDI-Brooks is an expert scientific data acquisition company specializing in multi-disciplinary...read more