TDI-Brooks International specializes in conducting offshore surface geochemical exploration (SGE) and heat flow programs for the worlds leading petroleum producers, and has a large collection of SGE and heat flow program data from around the world available for sale. TDI-Brooks also has extensive experience in conducting offshore geotechnical coring/engineering programs, environmental assessments, metocean, site surveys and seabed surveys. Our field services are supplemented by high quality environmental and geotechnical laboratories.
About our Programs
TDI-Brooks International is the recognized leader in offshore surface geochemical exploration and heat flow measurement. Since 1996 TDI-Brooks has collected over 18,000 deep water piston core sediment samples and heat flow stations for every major oil company, in areas such as the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico (USA and Mexico), the Mediterranean, the North Atlantic, and offshore West Africa.
In addition to conducting numerous private coring programs, TDI-Brooks also has extensive consortium SGE and Heat Flow program data available for sale in the Gulf of Mexico, Nile Delta, eastern Canada, and west Africa. Several new consortium programs are being planned in these and other areas, see our News & Publications section for more details.
For more information about purchasing any of our data or conducting new programs, please contact Dr. James Brooks at 979-696-3634 or email email@example.com.
News & Calendar
- 7th Annual Decommissioning & Abandonment Summit 2015 – 17th-19th March 2015, Houston, Royal Sonesta Hotel, Booth# 42
- Advantage New Zealand Petroleum Summit 2015 – 29th -31st March 2015, Auckland, NZ – SkyCity Convention Centre, Booth# 21
- Ocean Business – 14-16 April – Southampton, UK, National Oceanography Centre, Booth# V10
- Colombia Oil & Gas Summit and Exhibition – 28th-30th April 2015, Cartagena Convention & Exhibition Centre, Colombia, Booth# S02
- AAPG ACE – 31 May – 03 June – Denver, Colorado, Booth# 323
- ISFOG 2015 Oslo – NGI will host the 3rd International Symposium on Frontiers in Offshore Geotechnics (ISFOG) 10-12 June 2015
- HGS/PESGB Conference on African E&P – 3-4 September – Islington, London, UK, Business Design Centre
- AAPG/SEG ICE – 13-16 September – Melbourne, Australia, Melbourne Convention Centre, Booth# 223
- SEG – 18-23 October – New Orleans, LA – Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Booth# 2849
- SETAC – 1-5 November – Calvin L. Rampton Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, UT, Booth# 1100
- Oceanology International – 15-17 March, 2016 – London, Excel, Booth# M351